When moving perishable cargo, no matter what it is, proper temperature control is critical. HoloTrak can help.
Protect Your Temperature-Sensitive Cargo
Our two-way communication with your temperature-sensitive trailer or cargo shipping containers provides comprehensive monitoring and protection throughout the distribution chain of custody, including around-the-clock web- and app-based monitoring and management of your inventory.
Optimize Your Fleet’s Cold Chain Operations
With a HoloTrak solution, the condition of your refrigerated trailers will never be a mystery. Our technology provides:
- RTemperature range monitoring alarms that trigger before a load exceeds the pre-defined allowable temperature range
- RRemote temperature control to reduce load spoilage, rejection, and redelivery overhead
- RCompliance with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirements
- RBluetooth integration options allow you to monitor down to the skid level
- RAlarm notifications for generator issues, such as low fuel, high temperature, or other critical issues
- RPreventative maintenance alerts to optimize genset fleet maintenance activities
- RElectronic Logging Device (ELD) compliance to simplify regulatory compliance and reporting
- RApplication Program Interface (API) for integrating with trucking dispatch software
- RTruck and trailer telematics maintained on a single platform
- RGeofencing that gives advanced warning of a shipment’s arrival to reduce idle and load/unload times
Want to Learn More?
Let us help configure the right solution for you.